Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift :D

So with Valtentine's Day come and gone, I figured I'd show you guys the present I made for Matt. It was just a plain cardboard heart-shaped box. I covered it with Lokta Heart Paper, attached some embellishments, and attached a card that said "I love you more than _____ loves _____." Filled them all in with two things that match, like "bacon loves eggs", "peanut butter loves jelly", and "chocolate loves vanilla."



I pasted comic book hero paper as the lining.



The gifts were wrapped in Space Invaders Paper, Sushi paper, and just butcher's paper supplied by the cheese store, Claudio's. They were super friendly and helpful, located in the Italian market. I highly recommend them! 

The gifts: two pieces of cheese from Claudio's. One is a truffeled pecorino, and the second is a stinkier cheese, but I cannot remember what kind! The jar is sundried fig jelly that I got to pair with the cheeses.  The bottle is apple flavored soda from Mexico.


No comments:

Post a Comment