Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Musings I

To amazing/beautiful things. I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been working like crazy, I have made some things but sold them instantly, i.e. before I was able to photograph them. Sorry y'all. Anyway, here's a roundup of things I've read over the past week, generally found interesting, and would like to share. Complete with pictures! I know that makes for more scrolling, but at least you'll see just what is so cool.


It's rare that I see an art installation as beautiful as this one. Its title is Bloom: 28,000 Potted Flowers Installed at the Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Colossal has a great interview with the artist, Anna Schuleit.


Check out this pic of Marlena Dietrich and Edith Piaf being awesome.


Frida you so sexy girl.


Lastly, there's a book that's filled with images just like this one. I need it, and so do you.

Next week's links will be more plentiful. I promise I'll keep a running list of cool things just so I can give them to y'all. Monday Musings? Think that's a good name.

Edit: So sorry I forgot the best one! If you haven't checked out the opening of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, watch it now. It's amazing. Superb animation. Also, Karen O singing the Immigrant Song. Perfect beyond words.



No comments:

Post a Comment