Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Boyfriend Surprise Party Decorations

So I decided to throw a surprise belated birthday party for Matt. His real birthday coincides with Easter weekend, so no one could make it and it had to be the next weekend. For decorations I made a baner that looks like beer bottles (since he brews his own beer). 

I used the silhouette machine at my work to create each bottle, so all the sizing was correct. They are cut out of Paper Source Chocolate Cover weight 8 1/2 x 11". I then colored the bottles with white (for the glass glares) and gold (for the caps) pens to give them some cute, realistic details. The final touch was adding the labels, which are Paper Bag 2.5" circles. The original Tennyson Alice in Wonderland illustration of the late rabbit ties together the belated theme. Sorry my wall is kind of boring if not for the bottles.






No comments:

Post a Comment