Monday, December 21, 2009

Jumping on board

Before you say "Wow, what an ugly quilt," Let me explain: this was for what was by far the most boring class of the year, Digital Photo. I'm one of the only people to do something other than mat some photos on some nice paper for the final. I ironed cotton print cloth in 6" squares centered on pieces of freezer paper measured to be exactly 8.5" x 11". Despite my measurements, my inkjet printer was still finicky and jammed constantly. That coupled with measurements, piecework, and the most evil sewing machine in the world makes this quilt a masterpiece.
Next up: I'm gonna be in a show. The one above this caption. The pictures below the caption are what's gonna be displayed. Yes, this happening while I'm in Florence. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment