Tuesday, December 22, 2009

All in a day's work.

Books books books books books books books. First three pictures: a ribbon book I made out of supplies that were lying around. Featured on the covers: Jordan Crane postcards from his up all night series; two pads on the inside feature illustrations from the comic Papercutter, issue 11, by Amy Adoyzie, Jon Sukarangsan, Dustin Harbin, and Lisa Rosalie Eisenberg. Two pads are opposite each other, everything is bound with ribbon. 6" x 4".


Next few pictures: I needed a journal for my trip to Firenze, so I figured I'd make one. 7" x 10.5"

Lastly, I made some wallbooks, aka wallet-books. Each features a removable pad and all the convenience of wallets, pockets and all. Handmade!! paper on the inside, made by ME. Wallets come from a clearance bin at Urban. Don't hate me; they didn't take all my money and hopefully lost profit on this buy. Again, the Papercutter comic is features as the covers for some.




No comments:

Post a Comment